Below are our Terms & Conditions, which outline a lot of legal goodies, but the bottom line is it’s our aim to always take care of both you, as a customer, or as a seller/author on our platform. We’ve included many of these terms to legally protect ourselves, but if you have an issue, always feel free to email us at email@example.com and we’ll do our best to resolve it in a fair and timely fashion.
Application of Terms
By visiting and/or taking any action on Bootstrap Themes, you confirm that you are in agreement with and bound by the terms outlined below. These terms apply to the website, emails, or any other communication.
- All products/items are 100% digital and delivered electronically to your email.
- QsThemes is not responsible for you not receiving your theme if you fail to provide a valid email or for technical issues outside our control.
Security & Payments
All payments are processed securely through PayPal only. QsThemes does not directly process payments through the website.
- Refunds will only be administered if products are deemed to be faulty or not as described on the product page. To request a refund, please contact support and specify exactly what the issue is with the product. The support team will then investigate to determine whether or not the product was faulty and not as described. Unfortunately, due to the nature of digital goods, refunds cannot be processed until it has been determined that the product is faulty.
- The issue of refunds is at the complete discretion of QsThemes.
Support for a purchase is governed by the usage license you purchase.
Ownership of the item is governed by the usage licenses.
Membership & Content
- Membership is a benefit for those who follow our terms and policies. We may at any time suspend or terminate your account.
- We can view and/or remove any content for any reason at our own discretion. This will typically only be exercised for issues needing immediate resolution, such as, but not limited to, the posting of unauthorized content, offensive content, illegal content, or anything breaching anyone else’s rights.
Limitation of Liability
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless QsThemes and its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates or any related companies, licensors and suppliers, and their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, and contractors, from all damages, injuries, liabilities, costs, fees and expenses (including, but not limited to, legal and accounting fees) arising from or in any way related to (i) your use or misuse of the website (including your use or misuse of Third Party Content); (ii) your breach or other violation of these Terms including any representations, warranties and covenants herein; (iii) your violation of the rights of any other person or entity, including, but not limited to claims that any User Content infringes or violates any third party intellectual property rights.
Third Party websites
In the course of your use of the website, you may be re-directed to third party websites. We have no responsibility for the content or information provided by or through third party websites even if they are affiliates of ours.
Linking to third party websites does not imply our endorsement of that web website. We disclaim any liability for links to another website.
Requesting, Modifying or Deleting Your Data (GDPR)
We are a small operation, but we work hard to make sure your data remains safe and we only collect what is needed to provide our services. If you want to request an export of your data, a modification to any data we have related to your account, or delete of all data permanently, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll complete your request in a timely manner.
This agreement, and any dispute, controversy, proceedings or claim of whatever nature arising out of or in any way relating to these Terms & Service or its formation shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Romanian law.
Changes to terms
QsThemes reserves the right to update or modify the Terms & Conditions at any time without prior notice, and such changes will be effective immediately upon being posted on this page. These Terms will identify the date of last update.